206 The Cumberland
Modern, ground floor apartment one mile out of Norwich city centre, ideal for city breaks at any time of the year.
206 The Cumberland sleeps up to 3 guests
This is an ideal property for a city break you can leave the car at home as the railway station is less than a mile away or Norwich airport is a short taxi ride or bring it with you as one parking space is available.
The ground floor apartment is situated at the rear of the modern apartment block and is accessed from the car park down some steps or a slope to the communal main entrance. Off street parking for one car is available. A lockable communal bike store is also available for guests.
206 The Cumberland is just one mile east of the city centre, with plenty of places to eat and drink. You have a Chinese restaurant and takeaway as well as a great pub just across the road. The vibrant city of Norwich is an excellent place for a holiday at any time of the year. It is justifiably proud of its heritage and boasts a Norman castle, two cathedrals and 33 medieval churches. It is also a shopper’s paradise, from its abundant range of small specialist shops to the bustling provisions market and the Castle Mall and Chapelfield Shopping Centres. The city is well served for cultural interests with the Playhouse, Maddermarket and Theatre Royal and has an immense variety of restaurants, eateries and pubs. Also, in walking distance of the railway station and Norwich City football ground and the Riverside development.
Bookings can start on any day of the week. Minimum 3-night bookings.
Open Plan Living Area:
• Sitting/Dining Room/kitchen with comfortable seating, flat screen 43-inch smart TV equipped with Alexa, Freeview, Netflix and other channels available with you own login, table and 3 chairs, French doors leading to the garden and patio.
• Kitchen with electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and washing machine.
• Bedroom 1 with a double and built-in storage.
• Bedroom 2 with single bed.
• Bathroom with bath, over-bath shower, washbasin and wc.
• Garden: Patio and gravel with small fence.
• Parking: One designated parking space.
• Heating: Electric central heating.
• Also Provided: Towels. Travel cot, books, games, Superfast Unlimited Broadband, DAB radio.
• Notes: This is a non-smoking property. No pets allowed. Mobile signal – good.
Norfolk has so much to offer and things to see and do which we can help you with on request.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Waiver for this property.