Modern, high specification second floor apartment one mile out of Norwich city centre, ideal for city breaks at any time of the year.
Whitlingham View sleeps up to 4 guests
This is an ideal property for a city break you can leave the car at home as the railway station is just a mile away or Norwich airport is a short taxi ride, or bring it with you as one parking space is available. From this second floor apartment, which has very high specification fixtures and fittings, you can enjoy stunning panoramic views towards Whitlingham Broad. The building is elevated and has stone steps leading onto a communal sun terrace and the main entrance which has a secure entry door, and either lift or stair access to the second floor. Thorpe St Andrew lies on the river just one mile east of the city centre, with plenty of places to eat and a pretty green next to the river. There is a very handy bus stop right outside the door or hire a day boat locally and explore the river, beautiful whatever the season Shop: 0.75 miles Pub: 150 yards.
Please take a look at our short video showing you round the cottage, click on link below.
The vibrant city of Norwich is an excellent place for a holiday at any time of the year. It is justifiably proud of its heritage and boasts a Norman castle, two cathedrals and 33 medieval churches. It is also a shopper’s paradise, from its abundant range of small specialist shops to the bustling provisions market and the Castle Mall and Chapelfield Shopping Centres. The city is well served for cultural interests with the Playhouse, Maddermarket and Theatre Royal and has an immense variety of restaurants and eateries.
Bookings can start on any day of the week. Minimum Two night bookings, one night breaks are available at this property on request only. Please note a premium will be added.
Open Plan Living Area:
• Sitting/Dining Room with comfortable seating, flat screen TV with integrated
DVD and BT YouView box with MAX HD package, including BT sport, table and
chairs, French doors with Juliette balcony.
• Kitchen with electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher
• Bedroom 1 with a double bed and En-Suite Shower Room with shower, washbasin
• Bedroom 2 with twin beds.
• Bathroom with bath, over-bath shower, washbasin and wc.
• Garden: Communal use of outside areas.
• Parking: One designated parking space, underground garage can be used for
unloading only. Lift access to all floors from garage.
• Heating: Electric central heating, with heat recovery unit.
• Also Provided: Towels. Travel cot, books, games, SuperFast Unlimited Broadband,
• Notes: This is a non-smoking property. No pets allowed. Mobile signal – variable.
Norfolk has so much to offer and things to see and do which we can help you with on request.
During the current Covid 19 cleaning regime the owner has ensured the apartment is vacant for one night after each departure which allows 30 hours minimum between guests.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property.